Friday 23 July 2010

greetings, salutations, et cetera

Hello, internet, and welcome to my eccentric little corner of it. (Well, okay. If each little scrap of internet one maintains is a corner, my personal bit of internet is a polygon-shaped room.) Here, I intend to catalogue my strange assortment of outfits, and, I hope, offer useful tips on dressing on an extreme budget.

I may have expensive tastes (oh, for a ModCloth or Anthropologie shopping spree!), but my budget is strictly Goodwill, clearance racks, and occasionally eBay, and I'd like to demonstrate that it is possible to approximate the sorts of outfits one might admire without having to spend very much money at all (though often it is required to spend vast quantities of patience).

Also I just really enjoy clothes, and since I am always taking photographs of what I happen to be wearing, it's high time I actually set my mind to doing it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment